Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Simple or Complicated

How complex should life be, or how simple for that matter. Do we all cherish simplicity, or are we all running towards a mirage, in the process complicating what we already have. A new dimensions always brings a higher level of complexity and who's to say, "I don't like that". Something new, something different, something not mundane, isn't that the race all of us are trying to win. The race to do new things, make new things happen, maybe visit new places, experience different stuff, and isn't that changing us in the process. Making us more complex, not just our lives. I am a simple person, all I want to do is enjoy every moment of my existence. Simple enough, aint it...:)

Calvin: I am a simple man, Hobbes
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I’m a simple man with complex tastes

2 comments:

S.Ach said...

I remember a dialogue from one of my favourite movies 'Bawarchi' --- "It's so simple to be happy, yet so difficult to be simple."

Himanshu Saraf said...

I can totally identify with Calvin... :-)
By the way, you wrote 32 blogs in 07 and only 4 so far this year... Artist Block?
Finally, why am I not in your 'Blogs I Read' list???