Friday, August 10, 2007

Wide AWAKE

0630 in the morning. Cant believe I was awake the whole night finishing an assignment, and I am still not sleepy. This inspite of living on 4-5 hours of sleep for the past 3 days, due to a mid term exam. Strange. Life changes, people change, even habits change. I would never have thought I could survive on anything less than 8 hours of sleep. Sleep, such a precious commodity at ISB. U want to do so much more, that sleep feels like a waste of time. Actually.
Term 3 is the killer, I had heard from seniors. It feels very much true. What with assignments every 2 days, bidding for live industry projects, and so many other things coming up, it actually is difficult to survivie. Sometimes I wonder what world I am living in, what life and whats beyond this. And what was before this. I miss my past life a lot here, like I will ISB a lot when I pass out.
What more and what less and what else and what not...:)

Wonderingly yours

No comments: