Monday, April 16, 2007

The much awaited- Life @ISB

And I am here at ISB..
Its been crazy since I boarded the flight from Delhi, and it promises to for the next one year......
From the registration on the first day, to getting oriented, to presentations, to treasure hunt around the 200+ acres campus......running from pillar to post, literally.......
For my ex-Maersk colleagues, its like the MISE program all over again, the only glitch being that I am paying for it this time......:)
Bondings, friendships, have formed in less than a week......Study groups you have to work in to gossip groups u want to work in.......all feel a part of your life like you had never imagined they would....
Life changes so fast....in a matter of three hours I was transported from a totally secure and comfortable career path into the unknown......And surprisingly, or not so, am enjoying it here.....
:)
Till later.....too tired to make any more sense here now......:)

No comments: